Woniya Kini (To Revive the Spirit) Behavioral Health Services
The purpose of Woniya Kini is to provide access to mental health, suicide prevention, and chemical dependency resources. We conduct assessments, refer individuals to mental health and CD treatment services, and provide culturally focused recovery services right here at Lower Sioux, including intensive outpatient, continuing care, relapse prevention, youth intervention/prevention, etc.
Woniya Kini is a culturally based treatment facility that provides Chemical Dependency, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug treatment. Our facility provides high quality treatment services that are specific to the needs of our clients and their families.
Woniya Kini promotes physical, emotional and spiritual wellness for Native American people through comprehensive treatment and the traditional teachings of our ancestors.
It is the hope and efforts of the Lower Sioux Indian Community to:
- Promote Healthy Families and Healthy Individuals
- Promote Healthy Communities
- Provide Indian Country with services for Chemical and Mental Health needs
Woniya Kini FAQs
Where can I find more information about treatment options?
An array of services for individuals experiencing alcohol or other drug problems are offered at Woniya Kini. Learn more about treatment service options.
Where do I find answers to my questions about mental health services?
The mental health services page on our website includes information about our services, healing and more.
Links & Resources
Here is a list of links and resources about chemical dependency, if you have additional questions please contact the chemical dependency staff.
- Chemical Dependency Mental Health Services
- Chemical Dependency Treatment Options
- Renville Alliance for the Prevention of Alcohol and Drugs
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention: Drug Abuse
- Ending Addiction Changes Everything
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Mental Health
- National Institute of Mental Health
Office Hours & Contact Info
Office Hours: Monday —Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Phone Number: 507-697-8675
Fax Number: 507-697-9111
39568 Reservation Hwy 1
P.O. Box 308
Morton, MN 56270
Click on the marker for directions from your location.