Children’s Mental Health Case Management
What is it?
Children’s Mental Health Case Management is a voluntary service! A Children’s Mental Health Case Manager assesses a child’s changing needs, develops a plan with other services providers and the child’s family to best address the child’s needs, links the child and family to appropriate community and culturally appropriate resources and monitors the effectiveness of planned services.
What are examples of desired outcomes from receiving Children’s Mental Health Case Management?
- Better understanding of mental health issues and how they affect children and families
- Reduced stress levels at home
- Improved functioning in school
- Reduced hospital admissions
- Access to culturally appropriate services
- Improved ability for parents to address their children’s mental health needs
Want more information?
Contact Children’s Mental Health Case Manager Misty King at 507-697-8694.
Please send referral form to WKBHS Supervisor Abbie Stough via fax or email: (f) 507.697.9111 or firstname.lastname@example.orgAdult and Children's Mental Health Case Management Referral Form
Just looking for individual therapy?
Woniya Kini contracts with two individual therapists, Jay Hunter and Rose Joiner, to provide culturally appropriate individual therapy. Telehealth appointments only.
- To schedule with Rose please call her directly at 612-406-2224
- To schedule with Jay please call him directly at 651-269-0485