Children's Mental Health Case Management
What is it?
Children's Mental Health Case Management is a voluntary service! A Children's Mental Health Case Manager assesses a child's changing needs, develops a plan with other services providers and the child's family to best address the child's needs, links the child and family to appropriate community and culturally appropriate resources and monitors the effectiveness of planned services.
Desired Outcomes from Children's Mental Health Case Management
What are examples of desired outcomes from receiving Children's Mental Health Case Management?
- Better understanding of mental health issues and how they affect children and families
- Reduced stress levels at home
- Improved functioning in school
- Reduced hospital admissions
- Access to culturally appropriate services
- Improved ability for parents to address their children's mental health needs
Just looking for individual therapy?
Need more information?
We are committed to improving the health and well-being of our community members. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.