ADULT MENTAL HEALTH CASE MANAGEMENT
What is it?
Adult Mental Health is a voluntary service! An Adult Mental Health Case Manager helps adults with serious and persistent mental illness in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, vocational, and other necessary services as they relate to the client’s mental health needs. Case management services include developing goals, referring, and assisting the person to obtain needed mental health and other services, ensuring coordination of services, and monitoring the delivery of services.
What are examples of desired outcomes from receiving Adult Mental Health Case Management?
- Better understanding of mental health issues
- Improved functioning in community
- Reduced hospital admissions
- Access to culturally appropriate services
- Less incidents of suicidal ideation
Want more information?
Contact Adult Mental Health Case Manager Don “Butchie” Eastman at 507-697-8691
Please send referral form to WKBHS Supervisor Abbie Stough via fax or email: (f) 507.697.9111 or firstname.lastname@example.orgAdult and Children's Mental Health Case Management Referral Form
Just looking for individual therapy?
Woniya Kini contracts with two individual therapists, Jay Hunter and Rose Joiner, to provide culturally appropriate individual therapy. Telehealth appointments only.
- To schedule with Rose please call her directly at 612-406-2224
- To schedule with Jay please call him directly at 651-269-0485