If a client is dissatisfied with the services provided by any program of the department, he/she/or they should first speak directly with the staff member. If the client is uncomfortable with speaking directly to the relevant staff member or feels staff member may be unable to address the concerns, then the client will talk to the supervisor of the respected program. Upon speaking with the supervisor, if dissatisfaction persists the client may lodge a complaint with the department in one of the following ways:
- Completing a Community Complaint Form online below
- Completing a Community Complaint Form in person at the Human Services Administrative Building
- Completing a Community Complaint Form by email to the Director of Human Services
- Requesting a Community Complaint Form from any department staff member and turning form into the program’s supervisor or a staff member in the Human Services Administrative Building
- Mailing the Community Complaint Form to P.O. Box 308, Morton, MN 56270
If you need additional help making your complaint, please reach out to the Human Services Administrative Building at (507) 697-8681 and speak with the assistant.