Here is some information on the Senior Services Reemployment Program (SSRP).
- Tribal Elders (ages 55+, enrolled with LSIC & residing within the service area) will be able to participate in this program — limited positions are available—it is on a first come first serve basis.
- Jackpot Junction will determine what services they are in need of and coordinate with those departments for scheduling Tribal Elders (no more than 20 hours per week).
- Upon application approval (apply at Jackpot with Cheyanne St. John, ext. 8106) the member will be notified with commencement date and location of employment.
- Tribal Elders participating in this program must follow the employment policies Jackpot Junction has in place.
- Training employment will commence based on the availability of positions as well as funds; based on need presented and evaluated by the Community Council.
Apply for Senior Services Reemployment Program at Jackpot Junction with Cheyanne St. John, ext. 8106