An array of services for individuals experiencing alcohol or other drug problems are offered at Woniya Kini.
Chemical Dependency Treatment Services
- Group Therapy
- Early Intervention
- Individual Counseling sessions
- Support Groups
- Information and Referral
- Rule 25 Assessments
- Inpatient and Outpatient Treatment options
The services offered have a special emphasis on Native American Cultural, Spiritual Values and Beliefs are interwoven with the Twelve Step Approach. Both the White Bison and the Twelve Step Approach are implemented at Woniya Kini to ensure the clients have the best chance possible to gain and maintain long-term sobriety.
Treatment Days & Times
- Outpatient: Monday & Wednesday 1:00 p.m.- 3;30 p.m.
- Relapse Prevention: Monday & Wednesday 1:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Aftercare: Tuesday 1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m.
- Lower Sioux AA (in Church Hall): Thursday 12:00pm
- Chemical Assessment
- Clean & Sober upon admission
- Interview with Woniya Kini intake staff person
- Accepts Insurance
No person in Indian Country will be turned away due to lack of funding.