- Enrollment to the Tribe
- Adoption to the Tribe
- Tribal Identification
- Liaison to the Enrollment Committee
- Individuals who want to enroll with the Lower Sioux Indian Community, must provide ancestry to a member listed on the Lower Sioux 1934 base roll along with other documents to be considered for automatic enrollment.
- Please contact the enrollment office for more information
Lower Sioux Adoption:
- Once a year Lower Sioux Indian Community offers Adoption to those who were unable to be automatically enrolled. Please contact the Enrollment Department for further information.
- If you are a Tribal Member you can purchase an I.D. for $15.
- If you have lost your Tribal I.D. your first replacement is free of charge and the following replacements are $15.
- If your Tribal I.D. has expired and you can renew your I.D. free of charge.
Enrollment ApplicationEnrollment Application (PDF)
The Enrollment Application may be completed and submitted to Tabia Goodthunder at email@example.com, uploaded via the form above or mailed to:
Lower Sioux Community Center
Tabia Goodthunder, Enrollment Clerk
P.O. Box 308
Morton, MN 56270
(507)697-6185 Ext. 2529